Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ladies: Facial Hair?

Does it turn you on or turn you off ... Give reasons and your most favourite type!



Ladies: Facial Hair?

it really depends on the guy some suit it and some dont



Ladies: Facial Hair?

turn on, well kept goatees are super hot.



Ladies: Facial Hair?

Trun off cause I don't want to kiss a guy and be poked... LOL I remember you!~



Ladies: Facial Hair?

Turn on def. i like not alot just some stubble exspecially when your gettin frisky and your faces are rubbin together



Ladies: Facial Hair?

ewww gross...



Ladies: Facial Hair?

off. i don't like how it feels when you kiss.



Ladies: Facial Hair?

Depends on how much of it there is a full beard is a turn off , some stuble or a goatee is a definate turn on



Ladies: Facial Hair?

smooth is best!! huge turn on... but when im in change of moods i like it when it looks like u haven shaved in a day...mmm ;]



Ladies: Facial Hair?

soo sexy! i love the scruff...makes a guy look so much hotter i cant even express how hott it is lol



Ladies: Facial Hair?

when its neat its a def. turn on. i like small goatees



Ladies: Facial Hair?

give me a tash any day



Ladies: Facial Hair?

um i rly dont care if u have it or not. but to me if u have it its telling me that ur trying to hide ur face. and if u shave its telling me that u love ur face the way it is. and u like taking care of urself.



Ladies: Facial Hair?

A bit of stubble can look pretty hot but to be honest it's pretty unconfortable when your kissing or doing **ahem** "other things" ha ha!



Ladies: Facial Hair?

I absolutely love facial hair. My boyfriend has always had a goatee since I've been with him and I don't think I could handle kissing someone without facial hair now. Plus, it's fun to play with when I'm tired, or pull on when I'm mad (only kidding).



Ladies: Facial Hair?

Um well for me i don't like facial hair on a guy esp like long beards aahah... But i like the grubby sort of short stubbles thingy.... like jason statham :)



but check out what looks hot on you...... :P



cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment