Saturday, August 1, 2009

Growing a beard/facial hair?

I am 16 and started shaving about 2 years ago. i only shave about every 5 days. if i wanted to grow some sort of beard or something would it be faster to shave every day for a while and then stop, or just stop? or something else?



Growing a beard/facial hair?

I don't know... I have to shave every 2 days (I'm 16 too) and it annoys the heck out of me, but when I grew a beard it looked horrible. I would just leave it for a while if you want a beard or something.



Growing a beard/facial hair?

There is no way to make hair come in faster, it will when its ready to. Don't rush it, trust me when you do get it to come in, and you have to shave every day, after a while you'll wish it never started growing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment