Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My husband's facial hair?

when we first dated and lived together back in college, my husband almost never shaved yet he was always clean-shaven. Now, he has to shave every day and he still has a furry face. I don't like it! What changed?



My husband's facial hair?

i hate facial hair.. im only 17



My husband's facial hair?

when u shave ur facial hair, it supposedly grow at a faster rate than if u were to not.



My husband's facial hair?

Some men grow thicker hair at a faster rate when they get older. There isn't much that can be done about it. He could shave more often at times.



My husband's facial hair?

as we get older and the more we shave the more frequent we need to..if u dont like him being harry then spice it up sit on the bathroom counter and bring him in the bathroom and shave him your self and tell him how sexxy he looks shaven.. that psycology works on my husband



My husband's facial hair?

What changed? In a word - puberty. A lot of men begin to get their facial hair in the late teens/early twenties and it reaches it's thickest by the mid twenties.



My husband's facial hair?

I am a little confused. But I will answer from what I understand.



I would say his facial hair is like our leg hairs etc... the more you shave it the faster it grows. And when he shaves it, with a razor blade (if that's what he's using) it may put a rough edge on the hair. You have try getting him like an electric shaver and see if it makes a difference. I am not really sure.... But rough facial hair kinda sucks!



My husband's facial hair?

He grew up/hormones.



Many men get hairier as they age.



Their hair migrates from their heads, through their brains and comes out through their ears, noses and backs.



hee hee



My husband's facial hair?

Well not knowing how long ago it was im assuming awhile he has gotten older and as we age the hair leaves your head and moves to the face, back ,ears, nose. Im jokin im the same way i could go the same and now i get fuzzy by the evening. Good Luck



My husband's facial hair?

wow thats what we call a late bloomer

No comments:

Post a Comment