Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I had my facial hair removed a couple of months ago, but now my face skin is kind of rough. What sho

What should I do?? Should I use a cream? My dad bought me Garnier moisturizing cream. Should I use that?? Help!



I had my facial hair removed a couple of months ago, but now my face skin is kind of rough. What should I do?

I am not sure if you meant that your hair has grown a little and it's like a stubble (short, stiff, thick hair) and you can feel it when you rub against it. That often happens when men shave. If that's what you meant, I think you should consider removing hair by tweezing it out one by one or waxing it out so if it does grow back, the hair would be much finer.



Removing by tweezing, epilator or waxing will definitely hurt. However, I wouldn't recommend it for really really thick hair, like most men have, because it might bleed.



Personally, I use an epilator (machine that yanks the hair out) on my thick hairs on my legs. It hurts like hell but it doesn't bleed. I have a few strands of hair on my toes and when I use the epilator, it might bleed a slight drop but not always. I am use to the epilator but I find it better than shaving because I don't have to use it as often. Shaving would cause the hair on my legs to itch and it hair grows back faster.



I also don't like hair dissolving creams because my hair grows back fast too and it irritates and dries out my skin.



Moisturizing cream would help alleviate naturally dry skin or overly cleansed skin, but I don't know if you have that problem. The cream won't hurt you but I don't think it is going to help with what you're talking about...



If yanking the hair is not an option for you, you might like to try laser hair removal by a professional. Hair regrow is slower but everyone is different. Also, it's really expensive for a small area and you need to go for a consultation.



I wouldn't recommend electrolysis because I heard that it can cause scarring and it so expensive and time consuming because it works with one strand at a time and not everyone has same results.



I bought a home electrolysis that doesn't use a pin (instead it has a metal stem and round flat tip at the end of it which you dab in chemical gel and touch your hair to kill the root) but it didn't remove any hair from me like it claims to, not that I noticed any, as the instruction said it should fall out on its own when it kills the root.



The only thing I am happy about was the epilator, even though it hurt because it was less time consuming. I can't be plucking my legs with a tweezer all day.



I had my facial hair removed a couple of months ago, but now my face skin is kind of rough. What should I do?

gosh! that's hard! you're not supposed to touch anything in you're face. now if you're not gonna maintain what u just have done, ul be a monster soon! so u cant do anything bout it but maintain it now all ur life!



I had my facial hair removed a couple of months ago, but now my face skin is kind of rough. What should I do?

Exfoliate, and get a facial regularly. You may need to tell the person who performed the hair removal, so they can tell you if it has happened in the past and what others did to remedy it. Your skin may have been sensitive to the laser, but it will regenerate itself and in time will heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment