Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can I "force" facial hair to grow? I want to grow a goatee.?

shave, shave ,shave, no matter how little hair you have. It worked for my friend.



Can I "force" facial hair to grow? I want to grow a goatee.?

Shave with a razor, worked for me, it will eventually grow back thicker.



Can I "force" facial hair to grow? I want to grow a goatee.?

even if their isnt hair.. just shave it and hair wont stop growing.. it will be thicker and more of it...!



Can I "force" facial hair to grow? I want to grow a goatee.?

Girl's don't like goatees. They got their name for a reason!



Can I "force" facial hair to grow? I want to grow a goatee.?

I have never been able to .



When I was in my teens and I let my .."beard" grow - most of the hairs were real fine blond hairs. Hard to see unless you were real close.



So I did the old..shave as often as you can and it will make it thicken up.



I'm now 54 and it never worked.



A couple of times, I have let it grow and dye the beard black so people can see it. Die it every Sunday night, and by Friday morning - it is beginning to be a light brown.



These days when I let it grow, the little blond hairs now come out as white hairs.



Whenever I try to grow a beard (once per year - I have not given up) it looks so bad - its terrible. I have "bald spots" about the size of a thumb-nail.



Yet, on the top of my head - the barbers all say "da*m*n, you have a thick head of hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment